Board of Trustees
Cornerstone is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees representing a diverse background of professional, personal, and Christian experience; united in their mission to educate children in an environment that provides the highest standards for academic achievement and spiritual development.
- Rev. Dr. Anita Bell / Pastor, Lenape Valley Presbyterian Church
- Kevin Blackney / Principal Architect, Blackney Hayes Architects
- Ronald Bond / President, Adrian Associates Consultants, LLC Sports and Facilities Programs
- Mary Clampet / Secretary, Volunteer
- James Dolente, Sr. / Founder, Chairman, Madison Concrete Construction
- Caroline Dalrymple / Physical Therapist
- Casey Dunn / Regional Director, Young Life
- Warren English / Retired Electrical Engineer, PECO
- Gregory Esterhai / Co-Founder and CEO, US Hole In One
- Kenneth Frazier, Esq. / Executive Chairman of the Board, Merck & Co.
- Wayne Geisser, CPA / Chairman, CPA, Partner, Marcum LLP
- David Ishmael / Executive Director, Financial Systems and Training, Penn Division of Finance
- Charles Olson, III / President and CEO, The Olson Research Group, Inc.
- Dr. Wesley Proctor / Assistant Teaching Professor in the Dept. of Public Administration, Villanova University; Founder, Wesley Proctor Ministries
- Dr. Myra Rutland / Clinical Nurse Practitioner/Infectious Disease Program Lead/Family Nurse Practitioner, Spectrum Health Services
- William Simon, Jr. / Financial Services Consultant
- James Summers / Retired, Senior VP of Finance, Aramark Corporation
These key leaders have been instrumental in Cornerstone’s founding.
- Dr. Wilson Goode, Sr.
- William Harrison
- Dennis Horner
- James Rohn, Esq.
- James Sweet, Esq.