Tax Credit

Get a 90% tax credit and let your PA state tax support our students.

Thank you for your interest in supporting Cornerstone students through Pennsylvania’s tax credit programs.

EITC and OSTC program participants are eligible for tax credits for up to 90% of their contribution. The remaining 10% may be tax-deductible.

Our students are committed learners, faithful community members, and kind friends. One third of Cornerstone’s annual contributions revenue is generated through the EITC and OSTC programs. Without this support, we would not be able to provide as many scholarships to deserving students, and our community simply would not be whole.

Cornerstone’s Advancement Office

Tax Program Testimonial:

“Participating in this program allows our family to support Cornerstone above and beyond what we typically give because we can maintain our normal charitable contribution and supplement that with the amount we would otherwise be paying in taxes to the state.”

Greg Esterhai, Cornerstone Board of Trustees

Get started today

Support our students with your tax credits.

See if you are eligible for a 90% credit through PA’s EITC and OSTC tax credit programs, and start putting your tax liability to work for our students.

    Thank you for your interest in Cornerstone's Tax Credit program. Our Advancement Office will be in touch soon.
    Something went wrong! Please try again, or contact

    Try Again