Your Time is a Gift
There are many practical ways you can make a difference at Cornerstone. Please consider how you can serve from the list of options below and contact Gayle Gaskin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 724-6858 x233
- Facilities Improvement & Beautification: Supplies and equipment are provided. All ages depending on task and project.
- Library Leaders: Each library session includes reading a story with students, helping them select books, and doing fun activities. Volunteers are also needed to help process and shelve books. Ages 14 and up, depending on task.
- Classroom & Student Support: Either one-on-one or in small groups with students on reading or math skills. Volunteers also can provide support to the teachers in the classroom on special projects, lessons, and more. Ages 14 and up, depending on task.
- Information Technology and Computer Lab Assistance: Each grade level has computer class, and volunteers can help, especially with K-2nd grade students, in supporting instruction. Ages 14 and up, depending on task.
- Office Support: The Front Office and Development Office can use individuals to do clerical work, prepare mailings, and other office tasks. Ages 14 and up, depending on task.
- School Nurse Office Volunteers: Help support our School Nurse and Office Staff by being present with children who are sick or in need of very basic first-aid care.