Be a Teammate, Change a Life
Cornerstone’s Teammate program pairs donors with students to help in achieving their educational goals. Individual teammates make a financial commitment to their student teammate for one or more academic years, while students commit to their best academic work and provide updates throughout the year. In becoming a teammate, you are taking a hands-on role in the transformation taking place here.
To find out more about becoming a Teammate, contact Gayle Gaskin at email@example.com or 215-724-6858 x233
As a Teammate to a Cornerstone Student:
- You commit to providing financial support from $1,500 (partial scholarship), $2,500 (half of a scholarship), $5,000 (full scholarship) to cover the cost for one year for one student.
- You will have the opportunity to build a long-term relationship with your student.
- You will receive correspondence from your student 3 times per year.
- You will be invited to special events during the school year to meet your student and learn about how they are progressing in their classes.
- You are a friend to a child. You may be interested in volunteering at Cornerstone to be more actively involved in the life or your student. If you would like to volunteer, please let us know
- You have the opportunity to engage others (friends, family, colleagues) who could also be a Teammate to a Cornerstone student.