Full-Time 5th Grade Teacher
Cornerstone Christian Academy, located in Southwest Philadelphia is currently accepting applications for a 9-month Teacher Assistant. The primary duties include assisting with lesson plan preparation and implementation monitoring student attendance and activity during remote learning; transporting students between special classes; and responding to parent and student emails during remote instruction. Additionally the Teacher Assistant will provide extra support to students who need assistance completing tasks, grade and log in completed assignments remotely.
- Successful Completion of training in Responsive Classroom and classroom management procedures
- All applicants must have current FBI fingerprints, PA Criminal, and Child Abuse background checks and mandatory reporting certification.
- High School Diploma
- Associate degree or equivalent experience with children preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suites
Job Type: Part-time
Pay Rate: $16/hour
Shift: Monday to Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Special COVID-19 Considerations: Cornerstone is currently operating a hybrid learning model, which includes both on-campus and remote instruction.
- Lives a lifestyle as an active Christian, comfortable in the expression of faith in Christ
- Ability to work collectively with a team
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to embrace Cornerstone’s mission and philosophy
Interested candidates are to send a letter of interest and current resume to: email@example.com